Our Mississauga Car Loan Location
- 2600 Motorway Boulevard
- Mississauga, ON
- L5L 1X3
- Phone: (289) 274-7698
No matter what credit challenges you may face, they don’t have to slow you down from getting a great car loan in Mississauga. Like many of our clients, you may feel like your credit situation will prevent you from getting a car loan, but we can help you turn things around. With the right support, you can own a new vehicle within 24 - 48 hours of approval, and get on the road to better credit. While other dealerships and auto loan companies in Mississauga may you see your credit situation as a risk and give up easily, we see it as an opportunity. At Auto Loan Solutions, our goal is to provide you with a safe and reliable vehicle while helping you re-establish your credit. Fill out our online application and get back on the road.
Steps to Apply for a Car Loan in Mississauga
- You apply for a car loan
- We contact you to complete your application
- Your credit situation gets reviewed
- After your approval, we help you find the most suitable vehicle
- All necessary paperwork gets finalized
- We deliver your car to your house, office or any other location
An idea of the people we helpWe help people get approved for car loans regardless of their background. That includes individuals from all countries, financial situations and walks of life. So you can trust us to get you in a car fast, despite the challenges that have made it hard for you to get approved. We’ll also help you rebuild your credit by putting you into a budget-friendly loan term. That means your car and your payments will be affordable, and give you the chance to improve your score over time. So there’s no need to worry if your credit doesn’t look too great at the moment.
You Can Get a Car Loan in Mississauga Even if You Have...
- Bankruptcies or consumer proposal on record
- Been rejected by dealerships in the past due to poor credit
- Difficulty getting a car loan due to unestablished credit
- Challenges with your finances and personal life
- Migrated to Canada not too long ago
- A vehicle you would like to trade in