Our Mississauga Car Loan Location
- 290 Dundas Street East
- Mississauga, ON
- L5A 1W9
- Phone: (289) 274-7658
If you’ve ever read an article or seen a T.V. show about someone who overcame adversity, put yourself in their place. Why? Because it’s a feat you can accomplish too. You just need the right people to help you do it. Here at Auto Loan Solutions, we can help you rewrite your story by getting you approved for a car loan in Mississauga even if your credit isn’t in the greatest shape.You deserve the freedom and flexibility to drive to and from your appointments, just like everyone else does. We’ll get you into a car loan that allows you to make monthly car payments with ease, so that you don’t go over your budget. Therefore, you’ll get a chance to not only have your own car, but also to improve your credit score at the same time. And we’ll make the whole process easy for you too - we’ll deliver your car to any location in Mississauga that’s convenient for you.
Steps to Apply for a Car Loan in Mississauga
- You apply for you car loan
- We call you back to complete your application
- Your credit gets checked
- Once approved, we help you find the vehicle that suits you best
- We complete final steps of the deal
- We deliver your car to you
An Idea of the People We HelpWe couldn’t put a face to what our customers look like - there are just too many. We have helped people from all backgrounds and circumstances get approved for an auto loan when no other dealership or auto loan company could help them.Although some people may require more assistance than others, we believe that everyone can get on the right track if they receive the right guidance. That view has helped us serve thousands of customers over the years.
You Can Get a Car Loan With us Even if You Have...
- Filed for a bankruptcy or are in a consumer proposal
- Been declined for car loans by other dealerships due to bad credit
- Trouble getting car loans because of unestablished credit
- Difficulties with their finances and/or personal lives
- Recently migrated to Canada
- A car you need to trade in