Our Mississauga Car Loan Location
- 300 Dundas Street East
- Mississauga, ON
- L5A 1W9
- Phone: (289) 274-7530
Looking for a car loan in Mississauga after having credit challenges can be stressful. And that stress no doubt takes a toll on you if lenders keep turning you down for a car loan. So what should you do?You should apply with an auto finance company that specializes only in bad credit car loans in Mississauga. Auto Loan Solutions, Ontario’s largest specialty auto loan company, does just that by helping thousands of customers just like you to get into a safe and reliable vehicle at the lowest rate possible.Our process is very simple. After filling out our online application, one of our highly trained and fully certified Finance Managers will call you right away to discuss your credit situation and needs. In as little as 24 hours, we’ll have a full approval at a great rate for you and can select a vehicle from our 5000+ certified used car inventory.At Auto Loan Solutions, our mission is to guide you through every step of the way to make it a comfortable and convenient experience. Speaking of convenience, we’ll even deliver your vehicle anywhere are in Mississauga!
6 Simple Steps to Apply for a Car Loan in Mississauga
- Apply online for your auto loan
- We call back to finish your application
- We analyze your credit situation
- After your approval, we help you find the most suitable vehicle
- Finish necessary paperwork
- We deliver your car to your home, office or any location of your choice
An idea of the people we helpWe help thousands of people from Mississauga get approved for a car loan. We understand that every individual’s credit situation may be different, but with over 20 partnered lenders, we always find the right solution. We always ensure the vehicle meets your needs and the auto loan makes sense for your finances.
Get Approved for a Car Loan in Mississauga Even if You Have...
- Bankruptcies or consumer proposals on record
- Been rejected by dealerships for car loans in the past because of bad credit
- A hard time getting a car loan because of unestablished credit
- Financial or personal struggles that impacts credit
- Recently moved to Canada
- A vehicle you want to trade in