Our Mississauga Car Loan Location
- 3000 Woodchester Drive
- Mississauga, ON
- L5L 2R4
- Phone: (289) 806-1625
Whether you see it or not, there’s a way to end the catch-22 of having bad credit yet needing a car. And it doesn’t involve you doing anything unusual or backbreaking. Of course, you need to reach out to a reputable auto loan company that can offer you a car loan in Mississauga, as well as improve your credit. We do this on a daily basis.In our case, we work with you to structure a deal that suits your budget and circumstances. The end result? You get a car that’s affordable and reliable, making it easier to make monthly payments which in turn, improves your credit score.And if you maintain a steady payment record, you could drive a better car at a lower rate in as little as 12-18 months. To make the deal even sweeter, we’ll deliver the vehicle to you anywhere in Mississauga.
Steps to Apply for a Car Loan in Mississauga
- You apply for a car loan
- We call you back ASAP to finish the process
- We pull and review your credit
- Once approved, we help you find the best car for your needs
- We wrap up any remaining aspects of the deal
- Your car gets delivered to your home, office or any location you choose
An idea of the people we helpThe typical car dealer (as well as bank or lender) sees someone with bad credit as high risk, and therefore, denies them any opportunity to finance a vehicle. But that makes it difficult, if not impossible for these folks to improve their credit score. However, we know that anyone can drive a car and improve their finances if they’re given the opportunity.Because of that attitude, our clients looking for auto loans in Mississauga have left low credit scores and bus passes behind for better scores and great cars. And they have our car loans to thank for that.
You Can Get a Car Loan With us Even if You Have...
- A bankruptcy or consumer proposal on record
- Been rejected by previous car dealers due to bad credit
- A hard time getting a car loan because of unestablished credit
- Financial and personal challenges
- Recently moved to Canada
- A car you’re looking to trade in